Click for Sun
Back to Board Index

Help needed, please.
Isak Kindgren
Sweden

19th Dec 2013
16:39:50
Hello,

I was an active member of this community some time ago . Well now I'd love to come back, and there seem to have been a lot of changes since I left. Some questions I hope to get answered. Do FSopen.co.uk still have their own server, IP? Teamspeak server? Teamspeak 2/3? How can I connect to the teamspeak server.

All this is probably answered earlier in this forum, I hope you don't mind me asking all this again.

Thank you in advance, Isak Kindgren
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

19th Dec 2013
16:46:10
Hi Isak, long time :)

I stopped doing fsopen sessions over a year ago so let the teamspeak server lapse. Lots of new sessions out there now doing pretty much the same thing we used to do. Try a few out and see how you get on.

Dave
Isak Kindgren
Sweden

19th Dec 2013
16:48:47
Hi Dave,

Alright. But is there any specific server that you'd recommend, where all the "FSopen people" hang out. I joined a random server some time ago and I remember I saw that "Geoff server" and "Laurence Woodside" among others were online on that server (don't know if they are still affiliated with FSopen though)
David Bartlam
United Kingdom

19th Dec 2013
16:55:21
Isak, hi there. Geoff and Lawrence belong to FSXMultiplay. All the servers here offer different things really, FSXWorldwide, we are all about our ATC, events and training, whilst others are driven by airlines, fighter squadrons etc.

As Dave suggested, just take a look around. Most servers have a website that you can get a general idea about the server on :)
Isak Kindgren
Sweden

19th Dec 2013
17:24:28
Hello David!

Okey, I'll take a look around then. "all about our ATC" - That sounds like something that I'd like :)

Isak

You need to Log on to post a reply.
Back to Board Index

Forum help

No politics, just flying
FSopen © 2009 - 2017
Page views: 1248218749