Click for Sun
Back to Board Index

Problems with FSOpen...!?!?!?!?
Dale Boardman
United Kingdom

24th Nov 2009
11:20:10
Hey All!,

There is nothing on the webstie to state this, however for the past 2 nights myself and Paul have not been able to find the session and there has been no one on Teamspeak...

Sent an email to all the managers to find out, thought i would post on here too see if anyone else knew what is going on?

Cheers All!
Dale.
Chris Stanley
United Kingdom
24th Nov 2009
11:35:17
yeah iv been attempting to connect for a couple days now thought it was just a temp outage but server is still not avail as of 24/11 10.33am gmt so it would seem somethings broken.
any managers shed any light on this?
Geoff Server
United Kingdom

24th Nov 2009
11:38:41
As soon as I here anything about what's happened I will let you know. I have not been contacted by Dave or Goffa to advise on server status.
Dale Boardman
United Kingdom

24th Nov 2009
11:39:44
GEM8A - Can you please reply to my emails :-D going work now... pick them up later - Thanks mate!
Andy Mooring
United Kingdom

24th Nov 2009
12:16:05
I spoke to goffa on Sunday, there is a problem with the server's connection. Unfortunately Gordon was not well enough to resolve the problem himself. So I would recommend if you wish to do VAFS flights, do so using free flight. As for session flights/ATC, speak to Dave. For the time being as far as I'm aware the server is down.

You need to Log on to post a reply.
Back to Board Index

Forum help

No politics, just flying
FSopen © 2009 - 2017
Page views: 1176021477