Click for Sun
Back to Board Index

Clients unable to connect
Mark Killen
Canada

10th Aug 2012
12:24:39
Hi everyone

Just had this pop up a couple of days ago. We have been using FSOpen for quite some time now without any issues. It seems that members who were able to join the server two days ago can not join now. We have been connecting through direct and not through Gamespy. Saying that they can not see the game up on gamespy as well.

I've tested connection as well.
Because I have a dedicated box running my server at home I'm able to connect through direct ip but using an internal ip on lan. But from another location can not connect and get the same message. Not sure what is going on because up until 2 days ago everything was working great.

Any one come across this and any suggetion on how to fix this?

Thanks
Wood
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

10th Aug 2012
14:53:37
suspect your server has been assigned a new ip address by your router. If this is the case you need to change your router to forward fsx to the new address
Mark Killen
Canada

10th Aug 2012
15:15:50
Sorry, but I'm not understanding, If I'm able to connect via land using the same internal ip. anyhow I'll look into that.

Thanks
Mark Killen
Canada

10th Aug 2012
19:53:54
Looks like thats exactly what is was.. Thanks
Msssimo Seghieri
Italy

13th Sep 2012
16:14:44
Hi, I have a problem with all 'installation of PilotAssistant after installation, when I start the program appears window with an error: \"System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C: \\ Users \\ Max \\ AppData \\ Local \\ Temp \\ wind.bin'. File name: 'C: \\ Users \\ Max \\ AppData \\ Local \\ Temp \\ wind.bin\' at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError (Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init (String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy) at System.IO.FileStream .. ctor (String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) in e.t () " Using a PC 3400Mhz Intel i7 with 16GB Ram, motherboard P8Z68-VPRO How do I elimiinare this error?
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

14th Sep 2012
10:40:24

Log on again and you will get a new version of pilot assistant that fixes the error.

You need to Log on to post a reply.
Back to Board Index

Forum help

No politics, just flying
FSopen © 2009 - 2017
Page views: 1149068848