Click for Sun
Back to Board Index

Suggested Additions
Scott Gray
United States

6th Nov 2012
00:05:28
We just got our server up and running today. Many features are great, but have a couple of suggestions:

1) Add Max Packets in the pilots information line in the server. This would be very helpful in finding high packet users to track down why.

2) Add Peak Date/Time line to the bottom of the Bandwidth table. Again, useful in tracking down when and who possibly caused it.
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

6th Nov 2012
14:15:58
Great ideas Scott. Version 0.71 just released with these changes.
Scott Gray
United States

6th Nov 2012
20:18:40
Very helpful, thanks!
Curley Campbell
United States
8th Nov 2012
00:09:12
In my case...Most generally, I find a high "one time" spike in the 700-800 range... while hosting on one port and flying on another port on the same router. This spike is normally seen each time I log in to fly on the server. This is normally so quick there is really no impact (including not figuring in the averages. The key for me is to just watch the Averages.. that is what is really going on in the session. After Dave gets me set up whith my other User ID's for my new remote 24/7 server.. I will be able to confirm if I still see any larger ?one time" spikes. This a remote server on a totally different ISP.... away from my local ISP/Router that I normally fly on.

You need to Log on to post a reply.
Back to Board Index

Forum help

No politics, just flying
FSopen © 2009 - 2017
Page views: 46048164