Click for Sun
Back to Board Index

FSX-ATC.com
David Bartlam
United Kingdom

27th Apr 2013
20:51:39
I'd like to apologise for anyone that has tried to access our server and join in with tonight's event. Unfortunately, for the last two days our server has been unresponsive. We've been unable to have anyone log on despite having the session list show as available. I unfortunately have no access to the server to reset it, our server host is currently on vacation, due back tomorrow. Our scheduled event in our Most Dangerous Airports category (Paro) will will rescheduled soon. I apologise for any inconvenience, I've had a few emails and people join our Teamspeak but unfortunately it's beyond my control

Regards
Robert Dunn
United States
27th Apr 2013
22:02:42
We offer IP 67.171.14.101 for your use 'til you're up and running. Feel free to provide your own comms medium or use a private channel at TeamSpeak3 msflights.jmainguy.com. We are currently hosting a 60+ pilot cross community flight at this moment but we will have much spare FSX-FSOpen capacity after the cross community flight.

Respects, Bob...
RSDunn2@msfligths.net
David Bartlam
United Kingdom

27th Apr 2013
22:11:45
Bob,

Thank you very much for your extremely kind request. Myself and a few of our guys cam over to your server this evening, unfortunately I had to leave early but hopefully a few of them stayed to show support on behalf of our community. I was a doubter of the idea until I visited this evening, The guys on your server are extremely kind and sounded very professional so you can expect my full support if you so wish to do an event like this again. I hope that your event has been a success, I am hoping to bank on your success by hosting an Airline Charter evening with our controllers taking positions throughout Europe. How would you feel about such an event? I will certainly have to wait until our server becomes reliable first.

Regards
Robert Dunn
United States
27th Apr 2013
22:21:01
Mr. Bartlam, thank you. Our FSX-FSOpen host (apparently) has high pilot capacity. It is located in Seattle, USA. We consistently host Oceania and European pilots en-mass. We have pilots logging on from around the globe. The hardware is stable and fast. Use IP67.171.14.101 any time you (or anybody else) needs to without further permission, notification or hesitancy. We have FSX voice disabled. Contact me if you need FSX voice reenabled or if you need any other FSX-FSOpen console assistance.

Respects, Bob...
RSDunn2@msflights.net

You need to Log on to post a reply.
Back to Board Index

Forum help

No politics, just flying
FSopen © 2009 - 2017
Page views: 856901848