Click for Sun
Back to Board Index

Free Voice Over IP Solution
Chase Morgan
United States

23rd Jul 2013
07:47:29
Hello Everyone,
It has been bugging me for a while now paying for an ATHP to host my teamspeak 3 or Ventrilo servers. It is especially brutal for people who can't host their own servers and are forced to use channels in public ones or to rent. I have decided to share my good fortune among online organizations or groups all across the internet. Why should we have to pay for communication? Well, you don't anymore. I founded the Voice Hosting 24 project about a week ago and have just opened our beta phase of the project yesterday. Our mission is to provide the same quality service an ATHP can, but for FREE. Are we loosing money on the project? In short yes, but how much is $5 a month plus some extra money with the electric bill to run 4 servers? This is all to provide for the fellow communities and hosts throughout the gaming organizations across the web. If you are interested in Teamspeak 3 or Ventrilo hosting, check out our TEMPORARY website www.voicehosting24.weebly.com. I am positive that if you don't have a teamspeak or Ventrilo now, you will in the next couple hours!

You need to Log on to post a reply.
Back to Board Index

Forum help

No politics, just flying
FSopen © 2009 - 2017
Page views: 1886747586