Click for Sun
Back to Board Index

Open server 0.95 released for Gliders
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

30th Jul 2013
15:04:04
New version releases which will allow you to let gliders into a session if you want.

By default the new option to kick gliders is turned on so the system will remain the same.

If a pilot calls for a towplane he will be kicked if the option to kick spawners id selected.

Providing your session allows the user to pause his session then the user can enter the map screen from the menu and change his altitude. This allows the player to start at altitude without having to request a towplane.

Happy gliding.

Geoff Server
United Kingdom

30th Jul 2013
18:21:46
Oh Dave fantatic....
You can tell the weather has has taken a change for the worst you are back programming LOL....
Catch up later
Geoff
David Bartlam
United Kingdom

30th Jul 2013
19:13:18
Dave,

On behalf of myself and the other people that have suggested the use of gliders, I'd like to be the first to say thank you for allowing us to use gliders on our sessions. I look forward to the update

Thank you :)
Johnny Mckenzie
United States

3rd Aug 2013
03:31:36
Looks like I'm caught in a slight situation. Unfortunately my server computer is 90 miles away from where my current location is. Good to hear about the update, however I can't open to FSOpen Server again until I can update it when I get back home (due to teamviewer)

I guess I can make it work?

Sincerely,
Johnny
David Bartlam
United Kingdom

3rd Aug 2013
09:27:36
Johnny,

It's a tickbox in FSOpen which you must physically untick I'm afraid
Clive Baines
United Kingdom
6th Aug 2013
05:34:04
Many thanks Dave, I started flying from the start with Gliders on FSX and miss Gliding so much,not tried Gliding in the sessions yet put will do very shortly, Do you Know the name of a Gliding session , Again many thanks for sorting this out Dave,Best Wishes, Clive, UK57C

You need to Log on to post a reply.
Back to Board Index

Forum help

No politics, just flying
FSopen © 2009 - 2017
Page views: 481996110