Click for Sun
Back to Board Index

Open Clouds not working anymore
Xavier Sockeel
China
20th Oct 2013
08:36:03
Hi everyone, I bought Open clouds 3 months suscriptions a few days ago. Everything worked fine so far, but i don't know why since today it doesn't seem to work anymore.

I use it then there was an error about JBT, JTB or something like that, it quit the program then i relaunched FSX and Open clouds but once i go to load the real weather, it starts loading it but finally there's no response and doesn't load anything....

I'm using FSX + accelaration pack.... that's pretty much the only addon i'm using with EZCA.

What can be the problem? The only difference between few days ago and now is i bought a new joystick.

Thanks for the help.
Xavier Sockeel
China
20th Oct 2013
11:27:47
I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it, and here's what it's saying now"

"System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because host has failed to respond to 91.208.99.12.80 at System.Net.Sockets.DoConnect(EndPoint remoteEP
at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6& socket, IPAddress&address, ConnectSocketStatestate,IAsyncResult asynchResult, Int32 timeout, Exception&exception)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext&context)at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
at i.a(Int32 A_0, String A_1, StringA_2)
at h.e()"

Then the only option is to press Ok and it closes..... This happened after i posted here but before I uninstall it, but after i reinstall it it happens again when i'm trying to activate my account...
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

20th Oct 2013
14:00:08
I'm not near a PC at the moment. Anybody out there working OK or is it just Xavier.

Xavier Sockeel
China
22nd Oct 2013
02:39:26
Any idea which direction I should be looking anyone? A friend of mine suggested that it may be because i'm using a proxy (since i'm not chinese but want to avoid their blocking as much as possible), but even with the proxy off i had the same error.

So here i have an other question, except me is there someone you guys know is using Open Cloud from China?
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

22nd Oct 2013
07:39:19
OK, could be a chinese firewall issue, what proxy software are you using?

Can you log on ok to flightstrips and pilot assistant of do you get the same error?

Xavier Sockeel
China
23rd Oct 2013
11:27:10
I don't know it started working again today.... The proxy software i use is GoAgent with google chrome and there's also one thing called SwitchySharp. It gives me an american IP.

I don't have Flightstrips nor pilot assistant ( I uninstall PA the second day after using it since i immediatly bought OC)

If the problem appears again (hopefully not) i'll try with these 2 before and let you know.

Sometimes here they randomly block some websites for a few days, maybe checking what excatly is it or sth and let them run again after a few days, sometimes they just keep blocking them if it's like news or whatever.... It's probably what happened here, who knows :(

Anyway thanks for your help and this wonderful add-on.

You need to Log on to post a reply.
Back to Board Index

Forum help

No politics, just flying
FSopen © 2009 - 2017
Page views: 1706925114